Sunday, May 6, 2007

Welcome!

Hi friends and family. I'm semi-new to the world of blogging, but pretty excited about it. I'm going to be posting pictures and updates here throughout the summer, so if you are interested in seeing cute pictures of Elliot and seeing what we've been up to, this is the place. Hopefully there will be lots of exciting adventures. Erik will be coming home in a couple of weeks, and we will be going camping in June. My 10 year high school reunion is also in June, and we hope to do a little more yard work and perhaps a bit of traveling this summer as well. Elliot is growing and changing every day, so I will have lots to say about him. Love!

Eva

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Risa said...

Oh boy, am I really your first comment? How exciting.
I can't wait to follow your son's progress through the summer. Have fun at your reunion too!
Love ya!
Risa