Sunday, December 21, 2008

Quote of the Week

Not that I'm going to start doing a quote of the week or anything, but I just had to share something funny that Elliot said.  

As we were driving around Christmas shopping with my sister the other day, he said, "Remember what Santa says?"  I said, "Does Santa say, 'Ho, ho, ho, merry Christmas!'?"  Elliot said, "Remember Santa says, 'Hey, check out my jingle bells!'"  

We started laughing, having no idea where he got that particular statement.  He explained further by saying that reindeers love jingle bells on their leashes.  Oh, well that makes sense then.  :)  Now Erik has him doing it with a somewhat gangster-ish hand motion, which is funny, but I still like the original best.  

Okay, one other kind of funny thing.  We went to Panera for lunch the other day, and as we were leaving, he walked by this young girl sitting at a table and totally ran his hand up her leg.  I mean, all the way up to the inner thigh area.  And he wasn't even paying attention to what he was doing.  She might as well have been a picket fence that he was running a stick across as he walked by.  I apologized to her, and she seemed not to really care, but we thought it was kind of funny in a shocking way.  As Erik said, "Very few guys could get away with something like that!"  ;)

No comments: