Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Ringers




These pictures are a couple of weeks old, but I thought they were too cute not to post. This is us at a great memorial day BBQ at Gary and Leslie's house. Gurleen's (Gary and Leslie's exchange student last year from India) parents and brother were visiting, so they had all her friends come to a BBQ so the family could meet them. It was a blast. Elliot got lots of love and attention from all the partygoers, and Erik had fun playing horseshoes with Gary. Of course I had to take a picture of his victory when he got two ringers on one turn (he still lost the game, though). As you can see above, Elliot told me to sit on his lap. That was cute of him. I will soon be posting some pictures of our progress on the garden of paradise. The pathway and patios are finished, and we bought a cute bistro set. Everything looks great, so now I can begin planting! I just have to find the cable for my camera so I can show you the pictures!

No comments: