Thursday, January 1, 2009

Hopefully....

So much has happened in this past year, 2008.  Mostly, when I think about it, it just makes me feel tired, and I am happy to be moving on to a new year with new possibilities.  I am looking to this year with hope, to see what God has in store for us.  Hopefully, it will hold some good shipping jobs for Erik, maybe some family vacations.  Hopefully, it will be a good year for creativity.  Maybe some new songs, art, and AMEN stuff will come out of it, and be appreciated, and reflect not just the little creator, but the big One, too.  Hopefully, I  will make some new friends, and cherish the old ones.  I hope that everyone I love stays healthy and safe.  I know there will be change (that's one thing that is for sure), but hope it will be for the better, and that it will be by choice, not necessity.  All I can really do is make the most of what I have been given, and put my hope in God.  So, here goes... take this year, God, and make something beautiful of it, like you always do.  

:)

Happy New Year

No comments: