Tuesday, September 9, 2008

What I Did on my Summer Vacation

Tons of kids have probably been writing essays of a similar title the last couple weeks, so I thought I would throw mine in as well....

Annie thoughtfully sent me a picture disk of our summer visit to the VanZante Family and the Santa Cruz Boardwalk - an occasion on which I very regrettably forgot my own camera!  We had a great time hanging out, and got to hear the free concert on the beach before heading home to San Jose for the night.  Then the next morning we walked over to a local coffee shop for breakfast and coffee.  Aren't we quaint?  ;)  A great time was had by all, and we were so thankful for the gift of getting to see our beloved friends.
Here we are after we had just arrived, standing in front of the bumper cars.
Elliot rode the merry-go-round twice.  He's getting really good at posing for the camera.
Me cherishing a moment with precious Dustin.  He is such a sweet and mellow baby!
Elliot loves his Auntie Annie.
Me with a lap full of extreme cuteness.

No comments: